- Your file resolution should be 300 dpi at 100% of final printed size.
- We accept files in programs that save your artwork as either a .tiff or .eps with Text to outline or curves.
- INDESIGN (up to Creative Cloud): Include fonts utilized, any images and colours should be in CMYK. Save as an Indesign file. You can also Stuffit or Zip it.
- QUARK (up to version 10): Include fonts on disk, any images and colours should be in CMYK. Save as a Quark file. You can also Stuffit or Zip it.
- PHOTOSHOP (up to Creative Cloud): Save in CMYK colours. Resolution should be 300 dpi/inch.
- ILLUSTRATOR (up to Creative Cloud): All colours must be CMYK. Save file in .eps format with text to outlines/curves.
- All Colours must be CMYK. No RGB colours please. Pantone colours must be specified when quoting.
- Bleed of 1/8″ of an inch on all four sides must be added to original file size. (See bleed specs. above)
- Do not use hairlines, all lines must be a minimum of 0.5 point width.
- No picture boxes with a fill of none, unless it is Vector Art or EPS with clipping path being used in that box.
- Leave at least a .125 inch space for text and border lines inside the bleed line for correct cutting of your cards.
- All black solids should be composed of: 40% Cyan, 20% Magenta, 20% Yellow, 100% Black.
- All proofs must be signed off before printing. We will provide a Xerox Laser Proof for your approval. There is a variance of 5-10% in colour when printing on plastic.
- A press approval is recommended for critical colour matching.